All other claims should follow these steps listed below to ensure your claim can be accepted, speed up processing and ensure your claim is managed efficiently.
Step 1. Notification
If you would like to lodge a general claim you are kindly requested to notify us immediately of your loss/damage by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us on 22067119 or visit our offices at 380, Cannon Road Santa, Venera.
Step 2. Documentation
In the event of loss or damage you must:
– Provide at your own expense all the information and help we need.
– Retain all damaged items for us to view, test or inspect.
– Take photographs as necessary to prove your loss/damage.
– Tell the police immediately about any property which has been lost, stolen or maliciously damaged.
– Do all you reasonably can to recover any lost or stolen property.
– Tell the issuing authority immediately about any lost or stolen credit or debit cards.
– Provide details of any third parties which could be involved in the loss/damage you have suffered.
– Forward us immediately and unanswered any legal documents served on you in connection with any claim for legal liability arising from injury or damage.
– Not discuss, admit, reject or negotiate any claim with anyone else without our written permission.
– Always act as if you are uninsured to try and minimise the loss as much as possible.