All motor claims should follow these steps listed below to ensure your claim can be accepted, speed up processing and ensure your claim is managed efficiently.
Step 1. Notification
In case you are involved in an accident you are kindly requested to notify us immediately of this by completing a claim form and sending it to email@example.com or you can call us on 2206000 or visit our offices at 17 Market Street Floriana or any intermediary.Claim form may be downloaded below.
Step 2. Documentation
Please find below a list of the documentation which should be forwarded to our offices together with your completed claim form:
– Copy of a valid European driving license.
– Copy of front to rear form, for front to rear basic collisions.
– Warden report for other accidents with no injuries (tel: 21320202)
– Police report in case of injuries and serious collisions.
– Photos of accident or site of accident, if available.
– Photos of damages on vehicle. if available.
Step 3. Policy Excess Payment
Your motor policy usually carries an excess, which is the first amount you are liable to pay to enable us to process your claim. You can pay the applicable excess by sending a cheque payable to MelitaUnipol Insurance Agency Ltd. You can also call directly at our offices and pay by cash, debit or credit card. Alternatively you can settle the amount due through internet banking. Before effecting payment it is important that you confirm the excess amount due with our offices.