Our recently launched Commercial Home (Landlord) Insurance policy protects your rental property investment, ideal for landlords who rent out their property for private purposes.

We offer cover for:

  • Accidental loss and/or or damage to landlord’s buildings.
  • Accidental loss and/or or damage to contents belonging to landlords and tenants alike.
  • Landlord to tenant and tenant to landlord liability.
  • Landlord/tenant liability against third parties.
  • Tenant rent default.
  • 24/7 Home Assistance and Emergency Services.

Depending on the chosen coverage, the following standard cover will come in force:

  • Temporary alternative accommodation or loss of rent following an insured loss.
  • Mechanical or electrical breakdown to air-conditioning and energy saving equipment.
  • Trace and access cover.
  • Fire extinguishing expenses.
  • Loss or damage to locks and keys.
  • Loss or damage to new fixtures and fittings in the process of being installed.
  • Legal expenses in relation to various specific disputes.
  • Loss of metered water and oil.
  • Damage by emergency services if it is necessary to use force enter or exit a property during an emergency.
  • Cover for garden furniture and equipment within the boundaries of the property.

The Product is manufactured by MMS and distributed by MelitaUnipol Insurance Agency Ltd


Travel insurance

Travelling is preparation, be prepared for anything you may encounter whilst travelling with one of our travel plans.


Motor Insurance


Boat Insurance

Don't be left without a paddle.